Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Faith in God

I was recently called to be a Faith in God leader. Yesterday, was our first meeting and when it was over, I needed 5 excedrins.
WOW!!!! Girls are loud and crazy but fun too!!!
Anyways, I have to say, my other calling as the Nursery leader is much easier. 

I have 8 girls and all of them want to go first in everything we do. Which is great, but not when they're all screaming "ME FIRST, ME FIRST" in my ears. But I have a solution to this. Terri recommend me to write out their names on notecards and randomly pick names. I hope this will work. I think it will. 

Honestly, beside the throbbing headache. I love this calling. I get to feel young again. The girls are all awesome and I'm excited. As my sister told me when I called her to vent, she simply replied,
"Well, I guess Heavenly Father wants you to work on your patience."
And I will work on it.

But, I would love some advice and suggestions if you have any. Thanks!!!!

I made a basket of prizes for when the girls pass off each Article of Faith... They loved it...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Cathy Woodruff said...

The girls LOVE you! They are so excited to have a fun, beautiful, cool achievement day leader (so are the moms). You'll do a great job. Focus in on the girls that aren't yelling, let them go first and as you pick the quiet one tell her how impress you are with her for not yelling. The others will follow. Saturday was great you looked so beautiful in your temple clothes. I am s proud of you, Shane and your dad!