Friday, January 23, 2009

Pictures

So I came home from work to this...

Photobucket

Photobucket

They do it every time, but I just always forget to shut the door... At least they're having fun when Shane and I aren't home...


Here are some funny pictures of the girls:

Uncle Aaron hiding Lexi... I know it's blurry...
Well I guess it's not Lexi... stupid me... Shane came home and informed me that it's actually, Cousin Olive... whoops... But it is still adorable...

Photobucket

My Brother, Henry, talking or maybe yelling at them... I'm not real sure... But Kila is really listening...

Photobucket

And last but not least... Kila lovesssssss the
Heater...
I found her asleep with her head rested on the wheel... 
HOW CUTE????

Photobucket

2 comments:

Beth said...

Cute puppies pictures!

It was so fun seeing your cute home...and you and Shane over the holidays!

Ruthy and I were talking about how well you fit in with our big crazy family. Shane and you both seem so happy together.

Beth said...

I love the new picture on the top of your post! Did Ashley take it? Too cute!