Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Updates...

I have been so busy and I forgot my password and recently just changed it...

Therefore, I am now here to update...

1. I got my job back... but now I'm only working 2 days/wk
2. Shane is starting Paramedic school in 2 weeks
3. We had a lot of family over for the Witten Christmas Party
4. Cousin Lola and Olive came to visit Kila and Lexi
5. Lexi got spayed this week... 
Shane dropped her off since he was off that day... It must have been really hard for him since they are both very close. Well...
She is feeling better even though all she wants to do is cuddle which is fine with us... We have been watching The Office past seasons as a family...
But the sad part is that whenever Shane goes outside to either get the mail, throw out the trash or run an errand... Lexi is totally freaking out... I think she thinks he's leaving her again... It makes me sooo sad...

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Awww. Ollie sends his love.