Saturday, June 6, 2009

Graduations!!!

This is graduation time!!! 

Photobucket

3 of my friends graduated recently and it got me thinking.... It's crazy to think that 4 years ago, Shane and I were just graduating from high school. And now, I'm married in the temple to my bestfriend, have my Bachelor degree, a job, a home, a family of dogs and hopefully soon,
A REAL BABY!!! (cross your fingers). 
Heavenly Father have blessed me so much and I'm so very grateful that I was able to meet my eternal companion at such a young age and that my parents raised me to always plan and organize my life so that it WILL, all fall into place, like it did for me. 

I hope to all of my friends that graduated, that they may find jobs that will make them happy. 

Congratulations!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also last week, Shane and I welcomed home a dear friend of ours, who has been gone on his mission in Georgia. He is finally HOME!!! We really missed him and glad that he is back home with us. Now we just need to find him, his eternal companion!!!!! 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Beth said...

I was going to give your photos and CD of your Temple Sealing at our family vacation...but I realize you need them sooner, so you can post them on this blog. I will send them next week.

It was such a special day, I am so glad I was able to come and share it with you both. We are so happy to have you in our family.

PS I can't wait to see a baby Eddington...you are going to have a beautiful baby!

Cathy Woodruff said...

Great pictures! It was sure a great day... one I'll never forget. I am so happy for the both of you... I can't wait for those little Eddington babies to come into your home!