Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sealing @ the Oakland Temple

* forewarned, possibly too many pictures, but had to show off all of Beth's great photos THANKS BETH!!!* 

On May 30th, Shane and I were sealed for all of time and eternity!!!!

We were able to share that day with many friends and family. Thank you so much everyone that were able to be there with us on our MOST SPECIAL day!!! 

Here are some great pictures from that day... ENJOY!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Again, Thank you BETH!!!!


4 comments:

Beth said...

Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day!

We are so proud of you both!

Ruth said...

I am so sad I couldn't be there!! The pics are great, you look so pretty. Congrats!

heather said...

that was so much fun and so special! thanks for letting me be there.

and tell your sister claire thanks for babysitting for me for free :)

From Me to You said...

I love the pictures!! What a special moment that you will never forget!