Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Bubba!!!!




Today, is Shane's birthday.... He is now 23!!!!

Shane is still going to school to become a Paramedic. He just finished his didactic part and is now starting his clinical part (Hours in the ER). So in addition to work, he is gone 3 days a week for 12 hour shifts in the ER. An example of how busy he is:

Today (his birthday) he is working a 24 hour shift
Wednesday - 12
Thursday - 12
Friday - 24
Saturday - 24
Sunday - 12
Monday - 12
Tuesday - 24
His next day off is next Wednesday!!!

I only see him when he gets home at 8 PM to sleep!!! :(

I think he is doing way tooooo much and I know he is going to be in a really grumpy mood real soon...

Anyways, this blog was suppose to be about me expressing my love and appreciation for him.

Shane:

You are the best husband ever!!! I love how hard you work to give me what I need and want. I'm so glad that I was blessed with a spouse who have dedication an passion in everything that you do. I love that you always think ahead in planning our life and even though I might not like certain aspect of it, I know that you are doing it more for me than yourself. I pray that Heavenly father will bless you with the opportunity to be hired onto a Department as a Firefighter, so you can do what you love. I love you!!!! I'm so proud of you!!! Happy Birthday!!!!



4 comments:

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Shane! His life is crazy!!! I can't believe his hours...he is luckey to have a loving wife like you

heather said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANE!! I hope it was a good one!

Cathy Woodruff said...

You guys are grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat! Happy birthday Shane.

From Me to You said...

Happy Happy Birthday!! Sorry for the late response. We wish we lived closer so we could take you guys out to dinner. We will see you two at the Christmas Party. Don't foget the doggies =) Love you guys!!