Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Baby BOY!!!

Today Shane and I went it for our 21 weeks Anatomy scan. To my surprise, we are having a BOY!!!! I thought for sure it was a girl. My mom has been saying for months now that its a boy... She's knows everything...

Here are some belly pics and the ultrasounds from today!!! Enjoy!!!


14 weeks


16 weeks


16 weeks


18 weeks


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Feet

Photobucket
Face with his arms on the side

Photobucket

Photobucket
Another view of face with his arms - This one is a lot clearer

4 comments:

heather said...

that is SO exciting!! he is going to be so cute- i can totally see a little shane with your dark hair. do you have any name ideas yet?

Beth said...

Or a little Shane with blond hair...Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you both.

I can't wait to meet him!!

The McCullough Crew said...

We are so excitied for you two. Having a boy first is the greatest ever!

When Cathy texted us to tell us it said 'the eddington curse continues'. I have to say I laughed super hard! So sorry Terry but congrats you the two of you. You are going to be such great parents. Any names yet????

From Me to You said...

Amelia is excited to have a boy cousin!! You have a cute tiny belly!!