Saturday, July 17, 2010

I'm going to try to be better @ blogging....

Some pictures from one of my baby shower at Terri's...
Thanks Mom, Claire, Terri, Cathy and Ashlee...


Random pictures...



I am now 36 weeks.... Crazy! At this point, I'm done with work, yay!!! I will be off for the next 4 months on my maternity leave. So therefore, I should now have time to maintain this blog. haha who am I kidding...

So I'm starting to get sick of being pregnant; but, I'm much more nervous about the delivery. I hope Roscoe decides to stay in up to his due date. Having to get up to go to the bathroom 4 times a night is getting old and when you have a low bed, trying to get up and out of bed becomes a problem. It is such a pain to do things; like bend over to pick something up, carry a basket of laundry, tie my shoes, and put on my underwear, oh and forget about painting my toes... what toes??? I can't find them anymore... I have demanded that Shane paint my toes sometimes this week. He HATES feet so I don't think I'm going to win this battle. But its worth a try, right??? Also, the stretch marks are hideous!!! I'm super sad... I want my old body back... According to Shane, after I deliver, I must start p90x (w/ him)!!! Thanks babe!!! I was already planning on it...

My next check up is Wednesday...



2 comments:

Aaron said...

I can't reach my toes either, but I'm pregnant with an ice cream baby.

Beth said...

You look amazing for being 36 weeks pregnant... You will have that old body back in no time.

Even if Shane hates feet, I hope he helps you have beautiful painted toes, if not Ashley gives a good pedicure...or at least she did.

What is p90x?