Friday, September 10, 2010

Sorry, I've been sick...



So, I know I said I was going to put up pictures of Roscoe a week ago. Well, I got sick!!! I had the flu with 104 temp for almost a whole week!!! Poor Shane, became the main parent for the week since I needed to rest as much as possible. Thanks babe, you're the best!!!

We're planning on taking more pictures with Ashlee soon for his announcement...

On his way home from the hospital...

Roscoe is doing really well. He spits up a lot and is very alert. He doesn't like to sleep during the morning half of the day much but I'm trying to introduce him to his crib a little bit at a time. He sleeps pretty well through the night most of the time. But we are still struggling to put him down after his 3 AM feeding. Once we lay him in his bassinet, he's up. He'll stay up for at least an hour before Shane or I can get him back to sleep. So I'm looking for advice on that if you have any??

His blessing day will be September 26th!!! So if you can make it, we would love for you to be there on his special day!!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I am so glad you are feeling better! 104 temp is awful!

Roscoe is soooooooo cute! I can't wait to see the Ashley photoshoot pictures...I am sure they will be amazing!

Cathy Woodruff said...

I love that little onies that you made with Roscoe's name., it is so cute. I am glad you're feeling better... we were worried about you!

From Me to You said...

He is SO SO cute!! I want to snuggle with him! My mom told me how sick you got! That must have been so hard!! Glad to hear you are doing better!

Sleep.....it's so hard to get babies to sleep through the night. We read baby wise and she was sleeping through the night by 10 weeks, but I think we just had a good baby/sleeper.